Saturday, June 2, 2012

How I have been telling everyone..

I've been telling my family we are moving in ways that they would for sure be okay with. Heck, even excited for us. Don't Judge.

Our sweet, sweet Noah. We won her over when we told her we were moving here:

My mother is having a hard time dealing with the fact we are not moving closer, but farther. So after showing this, she has jumped on the 'I'm so excited for your adventures bandwagon.'
HINT: The hiiiillllllls are allllive
This movie was actually filmed in Austria, but that's only 200 miles away. Definitely easy traveling =)

My daddy is just thrilled for us. ABSOLUTELY THRILLED we will get to see so much history and experience a different culture. So he doesn't need much persuading but if he ever does I'll just have to let him know about Italy's topless beaches. ;)




The kids and I have really been trying to really get in the European mood. We've been watching not only Pinocchio, but Aristocats and Beauty and the Beast since those are all movies based in Europe.

Also, I should add Kevin will be going TDY and getting deployed more when we move to Aviano. I have decided the kids and I will not be traveling to TN while he is gone, but make the best of it and still "backpack through Europe" (always wanted to say that). Yes, traveling to new places not knowing the language with two small children may be difficult, but if you ask anyone my best characteristic they may just tell you that I'm a very determined and a strong woman AND can handle anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment