Monday, June 25, 2012

The kids

Noah went to a dermatologist a couple weeks ago for these little knots all over her face. They have been there for over a year now. The base dr kept telling us they are fibroid knots and will go away in time. Of course, I wanted needed a second opinion. Therefore, we were sent to a doctor who had worked and did a research study at Phoenix Children's Hospital. When we arrived Noah was terrified. She thought they were going to pull her knots off and make them bleed. Yeah, word for word what she thought. Thank goodness the doctor was the least bit scary and Noah loved her. Come to find out the knots weren't fibroid knots but straight on acne like teenagers get. She was prescribed two cream medication that needs to be applied twice a day, everday. I was relieved to finally get something for her face. The last thing a parent wants for their children is scars on their face. The first week of use, Noah's face cleared up a lot. The second week, her face became super dry and red. Everytime I would apply the medication she would scream because she said it would burn. Not sure what to do besides go through the long process of going through base to go again to an off base doctor. (I love military, but that is SUCH a hassle)

Graydoon just turned 7 months Friday! He is so much fun these days! He laughs and smiles all the time (except in front of a camera). I thought because of his size, he would not crawl. He is massive, all 23 lbs of him. The other day I walked into the living room and he was on all fours! I give it a few more weeks and he will really be keeping us busy! Both bottom teeth have came in and boy is he so cute with those things sticking up when he smiles. Yesterday, I was holding him upside down to make him laugh and one top tooth has broke through the gum! The other top tooth is right there too. I give that a week or so and he will have 4 teeth! I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment