Monday, June 20, 2011

We're PREGNANT!!! (March 18, 2011)

We are more than thrilled to tell everyone our exciting news of bringing another human into the world. This pregnancy was planned to a T. Due to me being in school and around too many chemicals to name, I had to wait things out a bit. We conceived on March 5th and 8 DPO (days past ovulation)we got our BFP (big fat positive). To have a positive that soon was crazy to us. I even googled HCG levels that soon and they all lead back to "A positive that soon means high HCG levels which is a possibility of multiples" Of course, I didn't tell Kevin because even though we tried to conceive, we never expected to get pregnant within the first month trying, and I knew he was still trying to wrap his head around the fact we wee about to have TWO children!

No comments:

Post a Comment