Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Christmas festivities with a little bit of mushy love (Christmas 2010)

Our Christmas vacation was such a blast. Noah loves seeing her grandparents and just enjoys everything in Tennessee.

A couple days before Christmas Kevin, Noah, my sister, my niece, my parents, and I headed to Opryland for a fun filled day! We went to see ICE and SNOW and boy did we freeze. The wind will literally cut you in half. The kids had fun throwing snowballs at other people, making snow angels, roasting smores on a camp fire, and seeing reindeer! I decided we should head to the mall after we finished up for some SHOPPING! Well, what better way to warm up than fighting crowds two days before Christmas?! It was still pretty early so we stopped at a store for Krispy Kreme donuts and headed to Brentwood to look at Christmas lights!



The next day was mine and Kevin's 4 year anniversary! That's right, we have been married 4 years! Can you believe it? Where has the time gone? Don't count moving out of state, having a beautiful baby girl that was nearly 3, and a semester left in college? Oh yea, that's where.. But it still has flown by and I absolutely love my life with my amazing husband. Anyways, that day we dropped Noah Maye off with Naomi and Ken (Kev's parents) and headed to the avenue. (Let me make this clear, we live 1750 miles away from any family. Dropping our kid off for dates is a BIG deal.)But, before the Avenue, Kevin pulled the truck over on the side of the road and took me by the hand and walked me into the woods. It was freezing and didn't realize where we were and of course I questioned his crazy ways. Finally, we made it. It was the spot we had one of our first dates at the Rock Quarry going into Murfreesboro. It brought back so many memories it nearly had me in tears. I guess it's true what everyone says, it's the small things that count. An hour later we were at the Avenue shopping and making last minute Christmas purchases. We were starving when we left so we headed to a bbq joint and pigged out! It was getting late when we left so we decided to scurry over to Toys R Us to get Noah's present from SANTA real quick before heading home! (Which she loved by the way)

On Christmas Eve santa came to my parents Christmas party to give all the kids their Chirstmas gifts early!


On Christmas morning I recieved the best gift ever. SNOW! I can't even remember the last time it had snowed on Christmas. After watching Noah open all her gifts, we bundled up and played in the snow. (Probably one of the most memorable Christmases ever) We finally went inside from nearly freezing to death to hope in the shower and head to my nana and pawpaw's for Christmas festivities, my great aunt and uncle's, then to Kevin's parents. We had such an amazing time. We really enjoyed ourselves and seeing everyone! I don't think it could have been any better.

Pictures from that day (not in order)

Noah and her bicycle


Papa Miller with his great grand children and great great grandchildren


My beautiful Noah in her Christmas dress.


Noah and Pawpaw riding in the snow


Making snowballs.


Opening gifts. Something had her tickled.


My hunny opening his nerf bars for his truck


Noah looking in her BEAUTIFUL dollhouse her Pepaw made her.


My beautiful family (Noah has a mouth full of marshmellows.)


Look at that smile! She is my pride and joy.


I love this picture. Noah and Ma. Noah's great great grandmother.

No comments:

Post a Comment