Saturday, June 25, 2011

A lot of happenings into 1 post (March & April 2011)

Not a lot happened in March except making the pregnancy known and going to the Luke AFB Air Show.


In April, Kevin started ALS which meant Noah Maye had to start preschool due to our schedules. Talk about one tore up Momma. My baby was already starting preschool and I wasn't thrilled of that idea at all.



Later that month we had the first dr. appointment for Cheney #2 and let me tell you, Noah had everyone cracking up by some of the things she was saying like, "My momma has MY baby in her stomach." She is such a trip and loves her baby and the idea of her being a big "siser". The baby looked great! The heartrate was 163 beats a minute and sounded good!

A few days later was Easter. Shame on us, we didn't get up and go to Church. We did however, slow cooked ribs and took Noah easter egg hunting! She loved it!



April was coming to an end which meant finals were coming...ugh. And the horrible Funeral Service Compend would be read cover to cover. I can't stress enough how much I hate finals...

No comments:

Post a Comment